The term pro•fes•sion•al:
An expert who performs a service with a great deal of skill, competence or experience in a particular field, activity or occupation.
The Professional is also known as an Expert with specialized knowledge in a field which one is practicing professionally. A high standard of professional ethics, behavior and work activities while carrying out one's profession (as an employee, self-employed person, career, enterprise, business, company, or partnership/associate/colleague, etc.).
The professional owes a higher duty to a client, often a privilege of confidentiality, as well as a duty not to abandon the client just because he or she may not be able to pay or remunerate the professional. Often the professional is required to put the interest of the client ahead of his own interests. The professional have an interest and desire to do a job well as holding a positive attitude, reasonable work morale and motivation towards the profession are important elements in attaining a high level of professionalism.
As founder and Managing Director of Breakthru’ Employer Consultants, a South African based human resource management consulting CC, Ms. Benecke has more than 28 years of experience in human resources and general management, Nationally and Internationally. Among her professional credits in human resource management are:
- the establishment of comprehensive HR departments where none previously existed in organisations with thousands of employees
- the design and installation of base and incentive compensation systems and benefits plans
- the development of Organizational Design of multi-enterprises and multi-facility affirmative action plans
- the implementation of integrated HR and payroll management systems
- the development of employment policies, manuals and handbooks
- the recruitment of "from executive through to production-level employees"
She has earned both Bachelors and Honors degrees in the Psychology
Disciplines and is registered as a Psychometrist and a professional expert in
the field of human resources. In addition, Ms. Benecke has successfully planned
and executed human resource management strategies in mergers and other
organizational restructuring. She is frequently consulted to conduct
investigations and represent Companies at the CCMA. She has assisted and coached
HR professionals to assess employment regulatory issues and through her
consultation with a wide range of industries and in organisations of all sizes,
she has demonstrated many times over the value of effective human resource
management to organisational success.
Her demonstrated strengths are in change management, performance management, recruitment and selection, employee and labour relations and employee communications.
As proven specialists, to provide excellent and comprehensive human resource services to our clients is our primary objective while maximizing the effectiveness of their people to achieve organisational success.
Benefits to you:-
- Development of a total HR infrastructure.
- Database of templates, policies, procedures and forms.
- Greater management focus on business priorities.
- Comprehensive HR technical resources.